CONTACT email@example.com for more information
The Yoga of Voice: for Speaking and/or Singing)
SPEAK OR SING WITH CONFIDENCE.
Philosophy: The quality of your voice always speaks it’s truth and sends a message. Our voices are each individual fingerprints and they reveal so much about us. Whether interacting with your friends, your family, giving a presentation in the workplace, or singing a song, the tone and quality of your voice is what gets other’s attention first and foremost. If we develop more awareness of the quality of our voice, we develop more awareness of the message it sends.
With YOGAVOX practices, we can develop more control and freedom of expression and much more confidence in our voices, and convey our clarity and confidence to others to accomplish more in our lives, and to connect more comfortably with our bodies. The first task is/fundamental goal is a mindfulness task: finding a connection to our breath and being aware of our breath, or mind-body-breath-awareness and presence. The second simultaneous fundamental task is practicing allowing and developing your natural voice to emerge, directing the energy of sound. Yogavox practices strengthen, expand, develop, and protect your natural voice through physical practices. Like any type of yoga, this is a lifelong practice, but many people experience immediate results from the first class. Students report feeling more embodied, more comfortable in themselves, increased confidence, increased playfulness, emotional release, a calm natural high, deeper clarity, and feeling more grounded. This is the yoga of voice, or YOGAVOX (™)
Purpose: To help you find strength and confidence in your speaking and/or singing voice, to condition your body and core to be stronger mediums for a more clear and confident vocal presence(™)To expand the capacity of your voice for deeper resonance and beauty. To connect with the greater mystery and natural high of developing and using your voice.
Clients: People who want to:
· improve their confidence in their speaking voice
· improve the overall quality of their voice
· increase stamina and skills in speaking and singing
· feel more connected with themselves and the universe through the medium of sound.
· condition the body and core to be stronger mediums for clear confident voice and presence.
· Learn simple practices to protect the voice for avoiding injury and increasing vocal stamina in singing and / or speaking
· Develop a stronger and more confident and clear Presence
· Be more comfortable voicing their ideas, emotions, and opinions
· Be more comfortable in public speaking and speaking in relationships
· Elevate mood and sense of clarity
· Through Yoga of Voice practices, we can also develop increased comfort in our bodies, elevated mood or a natural high, a sense of connection to self and others, cathartic emotional release, clarity of purpose, and overall deeper confidence.
Atmosphere: Guided, Supportive, Encouraging, Structured, and Playful as well as skills oriented.